Thursday, August 8, 2013

Toughest Place to be a Bus Driver


This morning, just before leaving the house, I saw the commercial for a show that caught my interest. It was called "Toughest Place to be a Bus Driver". As I left the house I decided I had to see what this was all about. I hoped on my trusty internet and looked it up.

"Toughest Place to be a Bus Driver" is one of three documentaries that aired on BBC Two in the United Kingdom in February 2011. The other two were centered around a Paramedic and a Midwife. The shows were such a success that they came back in early and mid 2012 and mid and early 2013.

 The first "Toughest Place to be a Bus Driver" had London bus driver, Josh West , traveling to Manilla in the Philippines to take up his new job as a Jeepney driver on some of the most congested streets in the world.

 If you think driving in Antigua is hair raising, check out the documentary below.